As promised yesterday, we will learn about the things that affect the eventual premiums that you pay for disability insurance. Here they are –
- How long you are going to be covered.
- How much you will get paid.
- The length of the waiting period (this is how long you get to wait from the time of disability to the time of the release of your benefits.
- Whether you prefer to have the option to get partial benefits or not.
- Whether you signed up for a waiver of premium (a rider that stops the premiums as when the disability occurs.
Tomorrow’s a Sunday. Let us also invest in our spirituality.
Stop dreaming of SAVING. Begin saving today for as low as P75 per day. Get a free quote here,. schedule a free financial training for your group or company or call the Peso-Pinching Pinay herself —